Barn Boxes - 3 Wool Dryer Balls
Handmade in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls save you time and money by drying clothes faster without toxic dryer sheets.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce drying time to save electricity
- Soften clothes naturally, safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Reduce static and wrinkles
- Replace toxic dryer sheets and fabric softeners
- Last for 1000+ loads
- Toss all 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
- Store in your dryer between loads
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each wool ball and rub together.
- Added scents will last over 2-3 loads depending on your drying temperature.
- Our balls are made using white, grey or brown undyed wool.
- Just like sheep come in different colors, so do our wool balls!
- Color does not affect the performance and won’t bleed onto clothes.
- Our wool comes from around the world, but we only work with wool co-ops where the fleece is milled locally to reduce our carbon ‘hoofprint’.
- The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude.
- Our white wool most often comes from ranches in Montana and South Dakota while our colored wools are frequently sourced from Patagonia and Europe.
- We are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing.
- Our sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips.
- The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.
- Wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads over time when they’re working hard. (Typically when used on coarser fabrics.)
- To maintain your wool balls, give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
- Plant in your garden as mulch to hold moisture and add nutrients to your soil.
- Hang outside for birds to collect the wool to build their nests.
- Wool balls make great pet toys! (We have made them for Orangutans at The Toronto Zoo!)
- Learn to juggle and join the Circus.