Barn Boxes - 3 Wool Dryer Balls
Hand Made in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster while being gentle on clothes.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
- Toss all 3 wool balls in your dryer (6 for large dryers)
- Simply store them in your dryer between loads
Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each wool ball, rub them together. The scent will fade over 2-3 loads (depending on the temperature).
It’s your personal preference. There is none other than the breed of sheep. Made using white, grey or brown undyed wool, the colours do not affect the performance in any way and won’t bleed onto clothes.
We only work with Wool Cooperatives where the fleece is milled locally, reducing the carbon footprint. The finest wool comes from regions with a cool climate and high altitude where the sheep roam freely throughout the year. Our white wool currently is sourced on ranches in Montana and South Dakota while our coloured wools are sourced from Patagonia and Europe.
We are careful to only source wool from farms that never practice mulesing. Most importantly, the sheep live free-range and are never exposed to chemicals including sheep dips. The sheep are raised for their wool, not to eat.
Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
Wool is biodegradable so it can be planted in your garden as mulch to hold moisture. As they decompose, they add nutrients to the soil. Or just hang them outside for birds to collect the wool to build their nests.
- They make great pet toys, your dog or cat will thank you. We have made them for Orangutans at The Toronto Zoo.
- Learn to juggle and join the Circus.