12 Misfit Wool Dryer Balls
Every once in a while we produce a wool dryer ball that doesn't "fit In" with the others. They may be too big, too small or a unique shape.
We call these our "Misfits"
But they still work as hard as "regular" wool balls in your dryer (sometimes harder). They just don't conform to the norm. If this sounds familiar, perhaps these wool balls are for you?
You can expect a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. Each lot is unique.
• Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
• Reduces drying time and saves electricity
• Safe for sensitive skin and babies
• All-natural wool colours – our wool is never dyed.
• Sizes Avg. 7 cm / 2.8” diameter (similar to a tennis ball)
• Wt. Avg. 35-40 g per ball depending on colour
We work with farms where the sheep are raised ethically and the wool is milled locally to minimize the carbon footprint. Our white wool is currently sourced from ranches in Montana & Wyoming, while our colour wools come from the UK & EU.